Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 8, January 8th, 2012 Skinny Chicken Cordon Bleu

It's Sunday and our one week anniversary of eating healthy.  I thought I would have a little cheese.  Thanks Abby for this recipe for the chicken cordon bleu.  Thanks Jen for the squash recipe.  

So good and so easy.  I add a little red pepper flakes too.

This isn't the recipe I used but don't brown the butter and add 3 tablespoons of honey to the pan and it's the same.  I only used 1.5 tablespoons of real butter and then 1.5 of diet butter.  I need to try it with all diet butter.  It's like eating potatoes but not.  E thought they were potatoes.  

I didn't have a recipe on hand when I made this.  I didn't put a breadcrumb topping on it.  Just salt and pepper.  J has already requested it again!

E ate the 'poatoes', peas, and the chicken.  We will work on the broccoli.



No comments:

Post a Comment