Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 28, January 28th, 2012 Props to my husband! And a day off!

Did you know J is the best omelet maker in the world!  No joke!  He definitely has mad omelet making skills!  

This day I got to take a day off from cooking and we had a big salad at Sweet Tomatoes!!  Yum!  I controlled myself and only had 1 bowl of soup.  No potato and no chocolate chip cookies!  :(
They have a really good couscous there with black beans, tomatoes, and scallions.  I'm going to try to replicate it at home.  I think I like couscous better than quinoa. 

1 comment:

  1. That omelet looks amazing!! :)
    I got your comment asking for the contact info for the lady who made the sugar cookies at the baby shower. I can't find an email address for you, so I thought I'd leave a comment here - hopefully you will see it! Her email address is welovetheperfectparty@gmail.com. She does an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete