Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 2, January 2, 2012 Apple Maple Glazed Chicken



This day I did an apple maple chicken in the crock pot.  I pan fried some fresh green beans in olive oil on the stove.  I also had lima beans.  J really liked the chicken.  It was really tender.  I liked the green beans a lot. (Thanks Krista!)

Apple Maple Glazed Chicken

I didn't follow the directions with the chicken.  I threw it all in the crockpot and let it cook for 4 hours.  I then just ate the chicken and left the juice in the crockpot.  I also used boneless skinless chicken breast.  I used the same ingredients other than that.

E ate the chicken and the lima beans.  He likes canned green beans but we will have to work on the fresh ones.

2 comments:

  1. I just read your blog! Love it. And I really love all the good foods. Yum. I'm so impressed with two little ones they let you cook such gourmet meals. What's your secret? And where is day 1? It's like a suspense novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't take a picture of day 1 but we had black eyed pea casserole with cornbread. It's cooked ground turkey, 1 can of rotel, 2 cans of black eyed peas mixed together with diced onion and bell pepper. You cook it on the stovetop. We have it all the time. We like the cornbread with it.
    As far as cooking and having kids...only by the grace of God! :) I try to prep some while C is asleep. J helps when he gets home because he takes care of the kids while I finish dinner. A lot of these meals don't take long at all.

    ReplyDelete