Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 26, January 26th, 2012 Chicken Burgers

Part of my eating healthy fast is no fast food!  I got into the habit of stopping and getting a hamburger at least once a week so it's been hard to just say no!  I've been craving a hamburger lately and I thought I should try to find a healthy alternative.  I started out wanting a turkey burger but recipe searching I found this one and gave it a try.  I could not have been more satisfied.  I just think it was too good it couldn't have been healthy...
I followed the recipe except that I only used 1/3 cup of low fat mayo and about 1.3 pounds of ground chicken.  I grilled them on the stove on my grill pan.  We didn't have any extra mayo and we ate them without a bun.  They were 5 star delicious!!!  
(My guilt comes in that I don't know what the fat % was in the ground chicken.  Next time I'm going to try turkey.)


E ate a chicken burger on bread.  I don't remember if he ate any fries.  He has in the past.  





No comments:

Post a Comment