Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 24, January 24, 2012 Crock Pot Chicken Parmesan + Home-made chicken nuggets

The first picture below was home-made chicken nuggets and honey mustard dip I made for E for lunch.  They were very delicious and healthy.  I felt much better feeding these to him than the ones out of the bag.  Now do I have time everyday to un-thaw chicken and fry up some nuggets?  No, but if I'm going to do a crock pot meal with chicken I can start the recipe at lunch and cut off a little chicken for nuggets.  Some people make a bunch of nuggets and then freeze them.  I guess I could do that too! 



Tuesday is Life Group day and so I needed something easy that makes a lot.  I saw this recipe as I was looking at another recipe on the same website.  I decided to give this a try.  Everyone said it was good but I thought it was ok.  It might have been the 100% whole wheat pasta that made it taste not so good.  The chicken itself fell apart but the sauce was funny tasting to me.  I don't know...judge for yourself.  



No comments:

Post a Comment