Thursday, January 12, 2012

Day 12, January 12th, 2012 Home-made pizza and salad

My friend Misty made pizza for us the other day which inspired me to try it at home.  Thanks Misty!  Hers was really tasty and I think ours turned out well too.  J & E both really liked it.  J had a hard time eating his salad because he liked the pizza so much.  

Home-made pizza - I bought a honey wheat pizza crust.  I boiled a piece of chicken breast and then let it cool, shredded it, and then added a little olive oil and s&p (Misty's tip).  Then I assembled the pizza.  Crust, olive oil, pizza sauce, chicken, (not too much) low fat mozzarella cheese, tomato, onion, fresh pressed garlic, salt, fresh cracked pepper, and red pepper flakes.  Then I baked it like the crust package says.  It was delicious!  I could have ate a whole one by myself.  But I only made one!  Healthy choice.

E ate pizza and peas.  


No comments:

Post a Comment